Spent a lovely day enjoying the incredible warmth, in contrast to the chilly rain of last Sunday. I cut the grass & trimmed around the pond. Still want to get some more plants for it, perhaps grasses would be good. Need to be natural-looking.
In the afternoon went around gardens in Norwich, great for nosiness factor. Lime Tree Road has some incredibly large houses & gardens. I actually found those gardens sometimes lacking imagination - the beds weren't packed & there were large areas of grass. Much more interesting were the gardens on Park Lane, York Street, Carnarvon Road and West Parade. Some intriguing architecture as well. I would love a conservatory, saw some beautiful ones today, both traditional and also a steel-framed garden room with a folding door. Will have to think how to fit one in here.
I've mentioned the Clouded Yellow butterfly several times in the last month
as it became clear that 2026 is indeed an 'invasion year' for the species, ...
7 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment